PCT-TRS-6LMG Universal RG6 Coaxial Locking Compression Connector are technically advanced compression connectors incorporating unique dual compression ring technology which provides superior holding strength and excellent protection against moisture migration. The universal design allows it to be used on cables from 60% braid through quad-shield while maintaining excellent hold strength against the cable. Use with all-in-one universal rg59/rg6/bnc/rca coax compression snap-n-seal tool f compression connector – O-ring in connector face to provide a hermetically sealed interface – works with standard shield through quad-shield series 6 cable – conforms to industry standards.
With the PCT-TRS-6LMG Universal RG6 Coaxial Locking Compression Connector, you receive all of these features without any additional premium:
- Continuous Ground – Improved ground contact both when tight and loose
- Enhanced Shielding – Improved shielding effectiveness when loose
- Torque Retaining – Built-in lock washer keeps the connection tight
- Tested to ANSI/SCTE, ASTM and Telcordia (formerly Bellcore) Standards
- The only coaxial connector that meets Telcordia’s loosening torque specification
- All Metal Design – 100% brass construction
- Dual O-Ring Design – Delivers a superior barrier against moisture intrusion
- Metal Compression Rings – Stay compressed and won’t break down
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.