- As a Conscientious Member of the E-Commerce Community, We Provide You Information “About Us” on the self-titled page accessible from the Menu Bar.
- We Value and Guard Your Information Given Us as if It Were Our Own.
- The Equipment and Service(s) Provided by Us are of Top Quality.
- We provide You, the Consumer, as Accurate and Detailed Product Information with Original Images as can be had via this Medium.
Below you will find more detailed Policies and Mutual Expectation of Conduct in Our Relationship Together…
Right to access, correct and delete data and to object to data processing
Our customers have the right to access, correct and delete personal data relating to them, and to object to the processing of such data, by addressing a written request, at any time. SEDECTRO, LLC makes every effort to put in place suitable precautions to safeguard the security and privacy of personal data and to prevent it from being altered, corrupted, destroyed or accessed by unauthorized third parties. However, SEDECTRO, LLC does not control each and every risk related to the use of the Internet and therefore warns the Site users of the potential risks involved in the functioning and use of the Internet. The Site may include links to other websites or other internet sources. As SEDECTRO, LLC cannot control these websites and external sources, SEDECTRO, LLC cannot be held responsible for the provision or display of these websites and external sources, and may not be held liable for the content, advertising, products, services or any other material available on or from these websites or external sources.
Management of personal data
You can view or edit your personal data online for many of our services. You can also make choices about our collection and use of your data. How you can access or control your personal data will depend on which services you use. You can choose whether you wish to receive promotional communications from SEDECTRO, LLC by email. If you receive promotional emails from SEDECTRO, LLC and would like to opt out, you can do so by following the directions in that email. You can also make choices about the receipt of promotional emails by visiting and signing into https://sedectro.com which allows you to update contact information, manage contact preferences, opt out of email subscriptions, and choose whether to share your contact information with our partners. These choices do not apply to mandatory service communications that are part of certain store services
Information we collect
SEDECTRO, LLC collects data to operate effectively and provide you the best experiences with our services. You provide some of this data directly, such as when you create a personal account. We get some of it by recording how you interact with our services by, for example, using technologies like cookies, and receiving error reports or usage data from software running on your device. We also obtain data from third parties (including other companies). For example, we supplement the data we collect by purchasing demographic data from other companies. We also use services from other companies to help us determine a location based on your IP address in order to customize certain services to your location. The data we collect depends on the services and features you use.
- Cookies- are snippets of code placed on websites with your browser’s permission that anonymously identify your connection to the website https://sedectro.com .If you do register and log in as a registered user, Cookies may be used to identify you as such and enable us to send you privileged information from our website to your browser. We cannot delete Cookies from your browser as that is an administrative function only you can perform on your computer. Your browser has settings which can set, change and control how your browser accepts and displays information from any website, and we encourage you to become familiar with these settings. Our Cookies are disabled at the moment you leave our website and don’t return within 5 minutes or log out.
- Third Parties- We do not employ Third Parties for any on-screen enhancements that require placing additional Cookies or tracking codes such as Banners, Ads, etc. We do provide numerous links inbound (to within https://sedectro.com) and outbound (to websites administrated and maintained by others) for your benefit and solely for the purpose of education, resource and specification. Websites maintained by others are not within our realm of control, but safe to the best of our knowledge or we would not include them.
- Malware- is a script or other malicious software that surreptitiously installs itself onto your browser or operating system as to track, collect, store and forward information to others without your knowledge, or re-write your programs to become un-usable or a nuisance as to steer you towards unwanted advertising and/or purchases. https://sedectro.com does not utilize or tolerate such deceptive practices.
How we use your information
Our store uses the data we collect for three basic purposes: to operate our business and provide (including improving and personalizing) the services we offer, to send communications, including promotional communications, and to display advertising. In carrying out these purposes, we combine data we collect through the various store services you use to give you a more seamless, consistent and personalized experience. However, to enhance privacy, we have built-in technological and procedural safeguards designed to prevent certain data combinations. For example, we store data we collect from you when you are unauthenticated (not signed in) separately from any account information that directly identifies you, such as your name, email address or phone number.
You would agree that this information is only necessary when you complete an order on our website. This is when we ask for it. Remember that this information is transmitted by you, from your browser to our website, utilizing a secure socket layer technology and encrypted on our database, which is only accessible by us (Collectively), and you, if you have registered as a user. Information collected during this process can be accessed/verified/amended by contacting us directly by telephone at the telephone number above and upon satisfactory proof of identity.
Sharing your information
We share your personal data with your consent or as necessary to complete any transaction or provide any service you have requested or authorized. For example, we share your content with third parties when you tell us to do so. When you provide payment data to make a purchase, we will share payment data with banks and other entities that process payment transactions or provide other financial services, and for fraud prevention and credit risk reduction. In addition, we share personal data among our controlled affiliates and subsidiaries. We also share personal data with vendors or agents working on our behalf for the purposes described in this statement. For example, companies we’ve hired to provide customer service support or assist in protecting and securing our systems and services may need access to personal data in order to provide those functions. In such cases, these companies must abide by our data privacy and security requirements and are not allowed to use personal data they receive from us for any other purpose. We may also disclose personal data as part of a corporate transaction such as a merger or sale of assets.
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy and Terms of Service.
If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.