The Genexis Platinum P-6820 Standalone Triple-Play Router Platinum desktop residential gateway is a standalone triple-play router from the Genexis portfolio. It blends design, high-end technology, and user-friendliness into one product. The Platinum offers powerful Residential Gateway functionality including Gigabit speed routing and concurrent dual band WLAN for optimal internet experience, technology for IPTV and Video on Demand delivery and telephony. The Platinum is available with two types of WAN interfaces. This allows the RG to be used both in a standalone scenario and as a ‘two-box’ solution where it is connected to a third party or any Genexis fiber optic Point-to-Point and GPON network termination products such as the FiberTwist.
- High-speed router with 4 managed Gigabit Ethernet ports
- WLAN Access Point (2.4GHz 11b/g/n & 5.0GHz 11a/n/ac, concurrent dual band)
- WAN flexibility: RJ45 & MSA-compliant SFP receptacle combined or single optical port
- Two telephony ports (SIP-based VoIP)
- Flexible management via TR-069, CLI, DHCP/TFTP, SNMP or/and GAPS (Genexis Automatic Provisioning System)
- Operator controlled, end-user friendly HTTP(S) GUI
- IPv4 and IPv6 supported concurrently, including IPv4 and IPv6 transition support*
- Support Jumbo frames (up to 9K*) Support for Q-in-Q*
Best-in-class residential gateway
The Genexis Platinum P-6820 Standalone Triple-Play Router Platinum Residential Gateway offers flexible triple play service delivery and best-in-class routing capabilities. It combines ultra-high-speed performance with sophisticated Residential Gateway features. At the same time, installation is simple and the user-friendly interface enables straightforward configuration.
Choose your type of uplink
The Platinum enables a broad spectrum of end-user installation scenarios by supporting various uplink types. The Residential Gateway is available with fixed-fiber (SFF) uplink and with a combo port (RJ-45 & SFP receptacle).